Are you a talented professional that focuses on planning, execution, and monitoring of business systems project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver who thrives in the identification and definition of effective technology solutions?
As a Project Manager/Systems Consultant you help clients evaluate and select technology solutions at the right price; help clients define functional requirements for technology solutions, setup, manage, and operate their most complex implementation projects.
WORK YOU WILL DO:
As a Project Manager/Systems Consultant you will bring considerable Functional and Project Management solutions to middle-market firms.
- Manage day to day interactions with client management and technology providers (software vendors and system integrators) to assist companies in planning for and implementing new business systems.
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and effective business solutions for middle-market firms
- Manage requirements process including conducting fact finding interviews and rapidly document and diagram complex business processes.
- Provide detailed recommendations for operational improvements.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience managing and delivering enterprise systems that support business functions such as accounting, sales, customer service, distribution, manufacturing, and HR.
- 2+ years of systems audit, consulting experience working for Big-4 or another systems consulting firm.
- 2+ years planning and managing technology project initiatives
- 2+ years of experience defining business requirements and translating requirements into proposals and optimized design
- 2+ years of experience of projects involving solution development based on premises and cloud ERP applications.
- 2+ years of functional knowledge of enterprise systems in a distribution, manufacturing, or financial services environment
- Experience managing work planning, monitoring, reporting, and leading teams in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments
- Advanced abilities using Word, Excel, Vision and PowerPoint required. The work involves adeptness in researching and identifying system solutions that satisfy client requirements.
- MBA (desired) or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
We value our people and offer employees a range of benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Paid Sick days
• Paid Holidays and Vacation days
• Retirement benefits
Please apply at http://www.rjmc.net/we-are-hiring/
Candidates will be asked to show examples of prior work product and / or prepare short exercise to demonstrate skills.
WHO WE ARE:
Rubenstein / Justman Management Consultants is a well-established technology consulting firm. Our clients are high-profile, middle-market companies that expect the best. We are known for delivering top-tier project management for full ERP systems evaluation, operations improvement, and managing organization-wide implementations.